Friday, September 08, 2006

From Adrienne

These days I find my self engaging in spontaneous worship almost everywhere I go. However, my very special place for spontaneous worship is looking out of my bedroom window. I'm surrounded by glorious hills. I love to watch the sun rise over them and as it does, I find myself praising God for all His wonderful works. It makes me feel close to our Heavenly Father, as if I can truly feel his loving arms around me.

When I hear the word "worship" I think about the word "freedom". I'm thankful that I live in a country that affords me the opportunity to worship freely. Not everybody can say that and I pray for those that can not.

My favorite verse in the Bible is John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son. He that believeth on Him shall not parrish but have everlasting life. Wow, how awesome our God is! As a mother I've often asked myself if I could give up one of my children to save the world. To date, I'm sorry to say, I haven't been able to answer that question. God fixed it so I don't have to.

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment