Thursday, September 21, 2006

The person that influenced.....

The person that influenced my Christian walk is Inez Jamison-Slack. She's over eighty years old and seems to have the energy of someone half her age. She begins and ends each day with prayer and Bible study. I've never heard her say a harsh word about anyone or anything. She's always positive and upbeat. Most importantly, she seeks God's love daily. Her light shines always. I feel closer to God when I'm near her or hear her voice. We have shared a daily ongoing devotional via email for many years. She became a widow early in her marriage and managed to raise four beautiful God fearing children. They too, put God first in their lives. I thank God for my relationship with Inez Jamison,a/k/a: Mom2

My favorite name of God is "The Creator". For me, the word creator has all the elements of an ambitious talented entity. It brings together both nature as well as the arts. Just look around. God's creativity is everywhere all the time.

Blessed Be the Name: His name above all names shall stand Exalted more and more, Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment